- Powerful Yamaha 79cc Engine - Provides high power output.
- Yamaha Quiet Technology - Outfitted with Yamaha sophisticated muffler for quiet operation.
- Twin Tech Parallel Function - Connect two EF2200iS generators in- line with a Twin Tech cable for rated 30 AMPS of power.
- Standard RV Outlet - No more searching for the right adapter.
- Tri-Handle - Makes loading, unloading and moving the unit a breeze.
- Smart Dial Knob - Simple and easy start-up.
- Smart Throttle - Automatic load sensing adjusts power to device needs.
- Illuminated Multi-Function LED Display - See generator status at a glance both day and night.
- DC Outlet - Flexibility to charge and use devices.
- Overload Reset Button - Easily restore power without shutting down the unit.
- Yamaha Easy Carb Drain - Prevents stale fuel issues and prepares for long term storage.
- Tool-less Rear Panel - Easily access engine compartment and perform maintenance.
- Fuel Gauge - Easily see fuel level at-a-glance.
|Maximum AC Output||2200 Watts|
|Rated AC Output||1800 Watts|
|Rated / Maximum AC Current||15 / 18.3 amps @ 120V|
|Engine||OHV, air-cooled, single cylinder, 4-stroke|
|L x W x H||21.9 x 11.8 x 18.5 in|
|Dry Weight||55.2 lbs|
|DC Output||3 amps @ 12V|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||1.24 gal|
|Continuous Operation at 1/4 Rated Load||10.5 hrs|
|Noise Level (1/4 Load - Rated Load)||57-65 dBA|
|Warranty||3 Years Limited Warranty|