- Powerful Yamaha 79cc Engine - Provides high power output.
- Yamaha Quiet Technology - Outfitted with Yamaha sophisticated muffler for quiet operation.
- Twin Tech Parallel Function - Connect two EF2200iS generators in- line with a Twin Tech cable for rated 30 AMPS of power.
- Standard RV Outlet - No more searching for the right adapter.
- Tri-Handle - Makes loading, unloading and moving the unit a breeze.
- Smart Dial Knob - Simple and easy start-up.
- Smart Throttle - Automatic load sensing adjusts power to device needs.
- Illuminated Multi-Function LED Display - See generator status at a glance both day and night.
- DC Outlet - Flexibility to charge and use devices.
- Overload Reset Button - Easily restore power without shutting down the unit.
- Yamaha Easy Carb Drain - Prevents stale fuel issues and prepares for long term storage.
- Tool-less Rear Panel - Easily access engine compartment and perform maintenance.
- Fuel Gauge - Easily see fuel level at-a-glance.
- Type: Inverter
- Maximum AC Output: 2200 Watts
- Rated AC Output: 1800 Watts
- Rated / Maximum AC Current: 15 / 18.3 amps @ 120V
- Engine: OHV, air-cooled, single cylinder, 4-stroke
- Displacement: 79cc
- L x W x H: 21.9 x 11.8 x 18.5 in
- Dry Weight: 55.2 lbs
- DC Output: 3 amps @ 12V
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 1.24 gal
- Continuous Operation at 1/4 Rated Load: 10.5 hrs
- Noise Level (1/4 Load - Rated Load): 57-65 dBA
- Warranty: 3 Years Limited Warranty
- Color: Blue