- New and improved OHV MZ360 engine with a hemispherical head ‐ Yamaha legendary durability and reliability.
- Rugged Wheel kit w/fold-down locking handles ‐ Standard on the EF5500D.
- Cast iron cylinder lining ‐ Optimal heat dissipation.
- Automatic oil warning system shuts off engine before oil level is low ‐ Prevents engine damage, avoids costly repairs, minimizes down time, enhances long term durability.
- Transistorized ignition provides lean, efficient spark ‐ Maintenance-free and ensures fast, easy starting, reliable operation.
- Auto decompression ‐ Automatically “opens” exhaust valve to reduce compression for easier starting.
- EPA Emission Engine Life Rating ‐ The EF5500D meets the strictest environmental standards - EPA and CARB.
- Ground Fault Interrupter (G.F.I.) ‐ If the system senses a leak to “ground,” it automatically cuts off power to help prevent injuries.
- Fuel gauge ‐ Lets operator monitor how much fuel is left.
- Tool kit ‐ Makes service easier.
- Model / Model Code: EF5500D
- Type: 3 Year Limited Warranty
- Dimensions (length/width/height): 29.1" x 28.4" x 31.5"
- Dry Weight: 221.7 lbs
- Engine Type: OHV
- Displacement: 358cc
- Capacity: 6.9 Gallons
- Fuel Type: Unleaded Regular
- Cooling Type: Air Cooled
- Type: Brushless
- Maximum AC Output: 5500 Watts
- Rated AC Output: 4500 Watts
- Rated AC Current / Maximum: 36.0 amps /44.0 amps @120V | 18.75 amps/22.9 amps @ 240V
- Noise Level: 74.1 dBA
- Continuous Operation at Rated Load: 9.0 Hrs
Five stars! Packaging was Exceptional! Driver was courteous and took his time to make sure everything was unloaded without difficulty. Great service would order again but I only really need one generator :-) thank you
Forgot to mention, started on the first pull ÃƒÂ°Ã…Â¸Ã¢â‚¬ËœÃ‚Â
Excellent in all ways, service,quality and price! Special thanks to Nathan.
Yamaha gives Honda real competition.
Could not have been better! Good product, good price and quick delivery. Awesome!
I was able to get the electric start model and I am glad I did. I find that the electric choke is hard to get use to when it first start but after about a minute the generator purrs. I have two other 5000 watt generators(Coleman) and they each sound like they are twice the noise level as the Yamaha.