- New and improved OHV MZ360 engine with a hemispherical head ‐ Yamaha legendary durability and reliability.
- Rugged Wheel kit w/fold-down locking handles ‐ Standard on the EF5500DE.
- The battery is standard on the EF5500DE - Wheel kit and Battery are a great value and offer added convenience for transport and starting
- Cast iron cylinder lining ‐ Optimal heat dissipation.
- Automatic oil warning system shuts off engine before oil level is low ‐ Prevents engine damage, avoids costly repairs, minimizes down time, enhances long term durability.
- Transistorized ignition provides lean, efficient spark ‐ Maintenance-free and ensures fast, easy starting, reliable operation.
- Auto decompression ‐ Automatically “opens” exhaust valve to reduce compression for easier starting.
- EPA Emission Engine Life Rating ‐ The EF5500DE meets the strictest environmental standards - EPA and CARB.
- Ground Fault Interrupter (G.F.I.) ‐ If the system senses a leak to “ground,” it automatically cuts off power to help prevent injuries.
- Fuel gauge ‐ Lets operator monitor how much fuel is left.
- Tool kit ‐ Makes service easier.
- Model / Model Code: EF5500DE
- Type: 3 Year Limited Warranty
- Dimensions (length/width/height): 29.1" x 28.4" x 31.5"
- Dry Weight: 221.7 lbs
- Engine Type: OHV
- Displacement: 358cc
- Capacity: 6.9 Gallons
- Fuel Type: Unleaded Regular
- Cooling Type: Air Cooled
- Type: Brushless
- Maximum AC Output: 5500 Watts
- Rated AC Output: 4500 Watts
- Rated AC Current / Maximum: 36.0 amps /44.0 amps @120V | 18.75 amps/22.9 amps @ 240V
- Noise Level: 74.1 dBA
- Continuous Operation at Rated Load: 9.0 Hrs
National Supply was easy to deal with and make a purchase from. They also had the model generator in I was looking for where others were telling me they didnt know when or if they could get me one. Shipping was no hassle as well.
Service was excellent. Employee was very knowledgable and helpful. Would definately use again. Shipping was very fast.
Great products I re-powered my boat to Yamaha outboard, love the quality. When I found the Yamaha generators I purchased one without hesitation. Doing business with National Supply was quick and easy.
Thank you guys!
Haven't used it yet. Looks great.
Better work great and be very quiet as a friend bought a 9000 watt "Champion" from Costco for a third of the price. I'm betting on you get what you pay for.
Does what y'all say it will do and I'm happy
I had a fantastic experience with National Supply. I had some specific shipping requirements noted within my order and received a call literally about 4 minutes after I submitted my order. Everything was delivered on-time and at great price. I have already recommended you to a friend who is in the market for a generator.
Delivered in 6 work days. After 4 hours of assembly, servicing with oil and gasoline, it fired up on the first push of the starter button. So far it is everything I expected ... plus.
Ordering the generator was super easy, and it was delivered on time.
The generator runs very smoothly, and starts quickly.
Ordering from this company was quick, easy and entirely satisfactory. The generator arrived exactly when promised.
Yesterday three friends and I loaded it on my boat out to my remote island, installed it and fired it up. Flawless operation. Directions and items supplied were of the highest quality and I am well pleased. The generator supplies my electrical needs and charges my battery bank and inverter system (am completely off grid). Nothing but highest praise for both the Yamaha generator and "Yamaha Generators.com". Fine company to do business with.