- Noise Block ‐ Quiet, pleasant to use.
- Pure Sine Wave (Pulse Width Modulation) Inverter System ‐ Run electronic equipment, appliances, variable-speed power tools and computers.
- Smart Throttle ‐ Automatically adjusts engine speed to match power demand, reduces noise, fuel consumption and engine wear.
- Wireless Remote (Optional) ‐ Start & Stop the generator from up to 66 feet away.
- Electric start ‐ Effortless starting (battery included).
- Automatic choke ‐ Effortless starting.
- Low oil shutoff ‐ Protects engine from low oil damage.
- Fuel level gauge ‐ See fuel level at a glance.
- Dual voltage 120/240 volt ‐ Versatile, operate variety of 120V and 240V tools and appliances.
- Power meter ‐ See how much power is being used and how much power is available.
- Hour meter ‐ Shows accumulated running time for refueling and service scheduling.
- Lightweight ‐ Easy transport.
- Twin bar ‐ Aid lift, transport and provide security point.
- Stylish design ‐ Nice appearance and Modern design.
- 50 state legal ‐ Meets CARB emission regulations and given highest EPA rating.
- Model / Model Code: EF6300iSDE
- Warranty Type: 3 Year Limited Warranty
- Dimensions (length/width/height): 30.7" x 24.3" x 27.2"
- Dry Weight: 200 lbs
- Engine Type: OHV, Air-Cooled, Four-Stroke, Single Cylinder
- Displacement: 357cc
- Capacity: 4.5 Gallons
- Fuel Type: Unleaded Regular
- Cooling Type: Air Cooled
- Generator Type: Brushless, Inverter
- Maximum AC Output: 6300 Watts
- Rated AC Output: 5500 Watts
- Rated AC Current / Max AC Current: 45.8 amps /52.5 amps @120V | 22.9 amps/26.3 amps @ 240V
- Noise Level 1/4 Load/ Full Load: 58 dBA / 64 dBA
- Continuous Operation at 1/4 Rated Load: 13.3 hours
Bought a cabin in the Sierra last year and after numerous outages, one over 24 hours long, I decided to get a generator. Question was whether I buy a stand by whole house generator or a portable generator. My neighbors convinced me that a portable generator would be the better option. After some research and recommendations I decided the Yamaha isde6300 from National Supply was the way to go.
Their website indicated that if the delivery address was not the same as the billing address I should expect a confirmation phone call which I got soon after I completed the order. The customer rep was professional, friendly, and apologetic about having to make the call explaining that this was to try to avoid fraudulent purchases. No problem there but a problem arose with the delivery cost. Long story short is that National Supply made it work for everyone. The delivery company Nation Supply works with was very efficient with accommodating my schedule and the delivery guy dropped off generator where I asked him to.
The isde 6300 is more than I expected. I was hoping the generator would power up the essentials (fridge, central heating, electric water heater, a few lights and plugs). When I used it the first time, I was able to run the house normally with the power load meter at 2 of 10. I did not run my electric dryer but I think the generator could have handled that too. It’s also very quiet. My wife has very acute hearing and she could barely hear the generator inside the house.
A few things to keep in mind: 1) it’s on the heavy side so maneuvering it is not easy, 2) you will need a flexible funnel to fill the generator with oil, and 3) you need a charger to top off the battery.
My only critique would be that I wished National Supply also sold generator cables for attaching the generator to the power inlet box. Having to buy it from another source is not onerous but the convenience of one stop shopping would be nice.
Fast delivery and great price from National Supply. This is our 4th Yamaha .Not because they're good but because generator box was built for this unit so we have to keep using them or have a new box built ($2200).
We love this generator. Also have a 3000 watt Yamaha we have had for 6 years that runs perfectly. Never have had an issue. Decided to purchase a larger Yamaha for back up at the cabin. Followed the directions and one push of the button started right up. Yamaha may be a little more expensive when compared to other generators. They are worth every penny!!
Excellent customer service. The rep even called back the next day to be sure I was getting the right size for my property and needs. I'm so grateful to the company. THANK YOU for an excellent support system and great service.
Perfect size to run the whole house and my water pump. Living in the country the power goes out alot. This generator provides power to the water supply for my large animals and heat in the house. WHEW! It's a blessing. Thank you
Impressed, struggled with battery, but once installed started with no problem, very satisifed!
Love the generator when itâ€™s working properly and running ., but the co2 sensor keeps shutting it off if the wind is blowing the exhaust right back at it and you know how wind can be. As long as you have the wind blowing it away works just fine
Great product and great customer service! We look forward to working with our rep again.
Thanks to Larry for working with me the order and delivery process. Very glad to finally have my generator - delayed due to global supply chain issues for several months. However as soon as the items came in my experience was fast and easy through to delivery.
I purchased two of these inverter generators 11 years ago. The first one has remote start. These generators were purchased to provide power during a hurricane outage. I pulled both gens out two weeks ago for Hurricane Laura. Both fired up and run perfect under loads. These are dependable generators. I only run non ethanol premium fuel in each. I replace the fuel with fresh fuel every year. The carbs are stored dry of fuel. I am on the third battery for each generator. I cannot store with the battery in the generator due to a parasitic drain that empties the batteries in less than two months. The two batteries are kept on a battery tender. Other than that, I highly recommend these generators especially if you have a low amperage 240 volt application.