- Yamaha Boost Technology® (YBT) ‐ Boosts output by adding battery voltage to alternator output when needed. The Boost Control Unit (BCU) senses when extra power is needed and boosts output for up to 10 seconds, giving air conditioners, power tools, and other equipment the extra boost of power they may need to start quickly and efficiently.
- Noise Block, acoustically designed sound reduction system ‐ Sound absorbing material, used in key locations, does not resonate sound. Newly designed muffler and molded fan produce unbeatable noise reduction.
- Smart Throttle, load sensing rpm control ‐ Greater fuel efficiency and noise reduction by automatically adjusting engine speed to match the load.
- Long run time ‐ Continuous operation for up to 18.6 hours without refueling (at 1/4 rated load with “Smart Throttle” function on).
- 12 Volt DC output, battery charging cables included ‐ Recharge 12-volt batteries for RV, auto, marine, etc.
- Inverter system with Pulse Width Modulation (PWM) control ‐ Can run products with built-in microcomputers, or microcomputer-controlled electric tools.
- Centralized control panel ‐ Easy access to controls.
- Electric starter ‐ Effortless starting and ease of operation (battery included).
- 171cc Overhead Valve (OHV) engine ‐ Noise-reducing operation with improved efficiency, increased reliability, and low oil consumption.
- Oil Watch Warning system ‐ Prevents engine damage to avoid costly repairs and minimize down time adds customer confidence and peace of mind.
- Four wheels with parking brake ‐ Easy transport and mobility.
- EPA & CARB Emission Engine Life Rating ‐ Yamaha generators have the longest emission durability engine ratings issued by the environmental Protection Agency and the California Air Resources Board.
- Factory Warranty ‐ Covers the entire generator for defects in parts and workmanship for three (3) years.
- 50 state legal ‐ Meets emission regulations, including CARB.
- Model / Model Code: EF3000iSE
- Type: 3 Year Limited Warranty
- Dimensions (length/width/height): 26.8" x 17.5" x 21.9"
- Dry Weight: 154.3 lbs
- Engine Type: OHV, Air-Cooled, Four-Stroke, Single Cylinder
- Displacement / HP: 171cc / 5.5hp
- Ignition System: Electric w/Recoil & Auto Decompressor
- Capacity: 3.4 Gallons
- Fuel Type: Unleaded Regular
- Cooling Type: Air Cooled
- Type: Brushless Inverter
- Maximum AC Output: 3000 Watts
- Rated AC Output: 2800 Watts
- Rated AC Current / Maximum: 23.3 / 25 amps @ 120V
- Noise Level 1/4 Load/ Full Load: 53 dBA / 60 dBA
- Continuous Operation at 1/4 Rated Load: 19 hrs @ 1/4 rated load
- DC Output: 12 amps @ 12V
I bought a EF3000ISEB in 2011 to run a window unit and a lap top while on the road I drive a 18 wheeler. I strapped it to the upper deck right behind the cab if I was quite I could hear it , the running of the Ac unit was louder. Run time was always a major plus started out with carrying a 5 gallon can of gas and after a few weeks went to a 2 1/2 can that would supply my needs for a two week haul. I got the remote start at the time of purchase which was great but it will kill the battery if the generator is not in regular use. I removed the remote start and replaced that battery and still on the second battery to this day 11/2022. I no longer do long haul’s but run the unit from time to time so it will be ready for the next outage. I make a habit to shut the fuel off when I think there is going to be a extended down time and now that ethanol free gasoline is so readily available that’s all I put in it. The short and sweet of this note is the EF3000ISEB is a little pricey but mine is 12 years old (Can’t say that for the last LOUD three generators that this one replaced) and I can count on it to start the first time when I turn the key.
For me the two main selling points were run time on a tank of fuel and quiet running. This generator is very quiet compared to any other I have heard and will run all night starting with a full tank. It is well designed, solidly built and performs flawlessly.
No complaints here.
Great generator for the occasional emergency use when the power goes out. I love the electric start. Increasingly in CA this is becoming a regular occurrence. This unit easily handles several essential and a few non essential household items.
I also purchased a Gentran switch unit and wired that into my electrical box.
Shipping was fast.
Delivery was on time and generator runs as it should. Very quiet
Pleased with all aspects from order, and communication with Larry.
Received my generator and followed the instructions on put things together.
Once assembled it started instantly.
Everything with the ordering and receiving was great. Creating and shipping was very good.
Am very happy with my purchase.
Great Generator added oil, fill battery, add gas, Started
right up, Very Quiet ,
I had one of these before...for 15 years...it ran like a top, easy to start(even without the electric starter)super quiet operation(able to run my rv even in parks with noise curfews)and easy to hook up and get started in every power outage at my house, running the refrigerator, tv, fan in summer, c-pap... and, being 67 years old, SO easy to move around...it finally gave out, so this is a replacement...exactly like the one I had...sooo worth the money...
We ordered after shopping around on-line. This place had the lowest price, and it arrived 2 days later.
company very easy to work with- I called before to ask questions regarding shipping. The driver from Daylight trucking was wonderful with communication where we could meet that a semi truck could fit...he also was very helpful with trying to load it in a vehicle...my husband decided to just walk it home - we have a dolly. Have not gotten to start it up yet or break it in so do not know about the quality of the generator - the packaging was VERY sturdy...I liked that.