- New and improved OHV MZ360 engine with a hemispherical head ‐ Yamaha legendary durability and reliability with increased fuel efficiency.
- Rugged Wheel kit w/fold-down locking handles ‐ Standard on EF7200DE.
- The battery is standard on the EF7200DE ‐ Great value and added convenience for starting.
- Cast iron cylinder lining ‐ Optimal heat dissipation.
- Automatic oil warning system shuts off engine before oil level is low ‐ Prevents engine damage, avoids costly repairs, minimizes down time, enhances long term durability.
- Transistor Controlled Ignition (T.C.I.) ‐ Provides clean, efficient spark that ensures fast, easy starting. Low maintenance, reliable operation.
- Auto decompression ‐ Automatically “opens” exhaust valve slightly to reduce initial back pressure when starting making manual starting effortless.
- EPA Emission Engine Life Rating ‐ The EF7200DE meets the strictest environmental standards - EPA and CARB.
- Fuel gauge ‐ Lets operator monitor how much fuel is available.
- Tool kit ‐ Makes service easier.
3-Year Factory Warranty
On All Yamaha Generators
With Generator Purchases
Live Customer Support
Based In The USA
Genuine Factory New Yamaha Generators
- Model / Model Code: EF7200DE
- Warranty Type: 3 Year Limited Warranty
- Dimensions (length/width/height): 29.1" x 28.4" x 31.5"
- Dry Weight: 245.7 lbs
- Engine Type: OHV
- Displacement: 358cc
- Capacity: 6.9 Gallons
- Fuel Type: Unleaded Regular
- Cooling Type: Air Cooled
- Generator Type: Brushless
- Maximum AC Output: 7200 Watts
- Rated AC Output: 6000 Watts
- Rated AC Current / Max AC Current: 50.0 amps /60.0 amps @120V | 25.0 amps/30.0 amps @ 240V
- Noise Level: 80 dBA
- Continuous Operation at Rated Load: 8 hours
This is the second time Ive bought generators from national Supply. The delivery has always went great and delivered when told. The Yamahas we have been using for several years now and overall they serve the needs that we require.
I like this, it looks super heavy duty and its Yamaha quality that speaks for itself
Looks Great...just delivered the day before yesterday....
...have not used it...still assembling frame.
Replaced my fleet of over priced honda generators with new 7200 yamaha's at half the price. We run them almost every day 8-12 hours a day with no issues. Only time will tell if they last as long. 10 units, 2 years no problems so far.
Awesome generator, awesome customer service. Great folks to work with. Easy to order great shipping and fast
I assembled the unit, well built, and ran it. Works well. I don't like the child resistant 120V receptacles. I will probably have to change them. I've had generators for many, many years and never needed them. They are a real pain.
Yamaha - motorcycles, guitars, outboard engines, and now a generator. Have owned them all, if it lasts like all things Yamaha ? Easy assembly and runs like -- well Yamaha. Bang for the buck is what its about. 10 hours and 5 gallons of gas (refrigerator, TV and lights). Solid and straight forward. The manual is -- short on detail, and no mention of how much voltage to set the regulator to?? 115/230 is common, however this one will produce 140 volts on the 120 side. Easy to set if you have a multi meter. 115 is the low side on the volt "bar" [ ] Made in China, but what isn't as of 2019?
electric start,very nice generator. great cost / value. AWESOME people to deal with.
On All Generators
Live Customer Support
At No Additional Charge
Free With Select Generators